Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Assignment 2- Dictionaries

Dear all :
     When I read an article first.  I used to finish a paragraph of them and underlined the vocabulary I don't understand . Besides, I tryed to guess  the meaning of that words. I think that will impressed on me. Then, I read them again with Yahoo dictionary online.

   Here, I used threes dictionaries I prefered . I like the simple of Cambridge and the synonym of the Oxford . I have added them to my favorite item. They are really convenient for us.

  • magiintude

  • epicenter


  • humanitarian

  • juncture

  • tectonic

1 comment:

  1. Right, underline the unfamiliar word and make a guss are good strategies when we do the reading. So you like the interface of Cambridge but also the synonym section the Oxford dictionary provides.

    ReplyDelete